INSTITUT PAUL BOCUSE
The INSTITUT PAUL BOCUSE is one of the international elite in the fields of Hospitality Management, Food Service Management, and Culinary Arts.
Our 3 or 4-year diplomas, approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research, provide you with the skills you need to succeed in your career in the highly dynamic hotel, hospitality, and services sector. The international Master’s degree program trains you to become one of the world’s top hospitality leaders.
Resolutely innovative, our pedagogical approach, inspired by the “test & learn” philosophy, alternates operational and strategic aspects. 50% of your training is dedicated to professional situations and projects in our training hotels and restaurants: a 5-star school hotel (Le Royal MGallery *****), a hotel residence, and 6 training restaurants.
During your training, you gradually adopt a managerial stance that allows you to rapidly develop your career: team spirit, leadership, communication, analysis, and decision-making.
Each year, you will complete a 4 to 6-month internship in France and abroad.
You have the choice to follow the program in French and English or entirely in English.
We have 2,500 alumni based in 80 different countries.
- 100% EMPLOYABILITY within 3 months after graduation
- 30 % of our Alumni start a successful own business after 3 years of graduation.
- 60% of our students begin their career overseas
- 800 leading partner companies
- More than 2000 best internship and job qualified offers per year.
– The Bachelor’s degree in International Hotel Management provides you with the skills you need to succeed in your career in the hyper-dynamic hotel, hospitality and services sector.
Careers envisaged :
- Hotel manager
- Guest relations manager
- Front office manager
- Revenue manager
- Business Development Manager
– The Bachelor’s degree in International Restaurant Management trains future restaurant experts: from fast food to traditional restaurants, from street food to gastronomy, from hotel catering to onboard catering, from commercial catering to contract catering.
Careers envisaged :
- Multi-site restaurant manager
- F&B Manager
- Concept creator
- Responsible for import/export of food products
- Management controller
- Responsible for event partnerships
The Bachelor of Management of Culinary Arts prepares you to become a high-level, creative, and innovative manager in the kitchen, pastry, and culinary events sectors.
- Chef de cuisine
- Head Caterer
- Chef at home
- Pastry chef
- Manager in air, rail, and sea catering
- Culinary Production Consultant
- Sales or technical sales manager for equipment manufacturers
- Purchasing and supply manager…
The Bachelor in International Pastry Management Bachelor in International Pastry Management will prepare you to become a highly qualified professional equipped with the creativity, expertise, and leadership skills for a successful career in the pastry, bakery, chocolate, and confectionery sectors.
- Restaurant pastry chef
- Pastry outlet owner
- Pastry chef at home
- Pastry consultant
- Chocolate-confectionary chef
- Boutique pastry chef
- Catering pastry chef
- Product development manager
Pursuit of studies in MSc in International Hospitality Management, the result of a partnership between the Institut Paul Bocuse and emlyon business school.
The International Hospitality Management program trains you to become one of the world’s top hospitality leaders.
Continuation of studies in Master’s degree Culinary Leadership & Innovation in partnership with Haaga Helia University – University of Applied Sciences (Finland).
The Culinary Leadership & Innovation program brings you a strategic and avant-garde vision of the French and international Culinary Arts and Food Service professions.